Shoulder...

>> Monday, January 19, 2009

It seems I dislocated my shoulder AGAIN! I slipped on my steps yesterday when my dog ran through my legs. I tried to balance and rolled my shoulder too far. I couldn't get up and my husband couldn't hear my screams from the car. I can usually roll it back, but my coat was too thick and heavy and I was just causing myself more pain... after what felt like forever I got up and walked outside with my shoulder all stuck... it finally rolled back once I stopped screaming. It has been a few months since my 3 month physical therapy. I go to the gym twice a week and continue to work it out, but its been feeling very loose lately. I was going to need surgery but the doc said I was looking good and released me.... Looks like I have to start all over again. *sigh*

1 comments:

Ashley Smith January 19, 2009 at 2:29 PM  

I hope you your shoulder feels better.


JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP