I GOT AN AWARD!!!!!!!! WOO HOOOOOOOO!!!!!

>> Monday, January 26, 2009


I received this award from Jessica!

What does this award mean?

"This blog invests and believes
the PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are
exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are
not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the
ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please
give more attention to these writers! Deliver this award to eight bloggers who
must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of
their award."


I don't know many blogs and I am still learning everyone's first names, but these are the girls I have been following who I 'KNOW' deserve this award!

Tutu's Bliss
The Pifer Family
Megan's Wishing Well
Star & A Wish
Because Katie Says So
Really, Are You Serious?
Infertility Sisterhood
CD 1 AGAIN
Check these girls out and congratulate them on their awards!!!




4 comments:

The Pifer's January 26, 2009 at 11:15 AM  

AWE thanks sweetie, your amazing!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? January 26, 2009 at 11:20 AM  

Thanks, Summer!!

Megan January 26, 2009 at 11:22 AM  

Awww, thanks! Glad your comments work now, too! lol I thought I was doing something wrong. :0P

Stephanie January 26, 2009 at 3:36 PM  

YEAY! Thanks miss SUMMER!!!!!


JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP