Just Getting Started...

>> Tuesday, January 13, 2009

This is my first blog since I was a teenager. I am often overflowed with emotions and poetry that I need a window to open and let it all out. Its a great way to step back and get a perspective on my life... I can't wait to get started. I'll leave you with my latest:

One day it was there
The next day I could not longer find it
My heart was troubled looking as deeply as I could
Mustering memories and reasoning my purpose
I found that not all I did was for good
But often for naught
I didn’t use all I had rightly
And sometimes missed the mark
I have something to learn from this absence
Something to gain from the involuntary removal
I trust it’s to season me
And I know obedience will release the sorrow
I want to walk in humility
Knowing this stripping is needed
To become as humble as my savior
This one thing I desire
To know I am nothing without Him
~me

0 comments:


JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP