Bills, Bills Bills....

>> Thursday, January 15, 2009

I started feeling immensely guilty for my selfish prayers of having a baby due to the fact that our checking account can't stay in the positive right now. Ever since Johnny got laid-off in early December it has been tight and now its ridiculously messy. I know God will take care of our needs... but I am afraid of the things we could lose... like our credit and our condo....

In my heart I know God will not give us a baby we can't take care of... it just felt so close and now I'm scared that if it does happen we won't be able to actually afford it.

1 comments:

Ashley Smith January 18, 2009 at 11:52 AM  

Remember Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart, lean not on your understanding...He will make a way for you...Has your husband tried getting work by promoting his resume on Monster and Career Builder?


JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP