Love Dare: Day 3

>> Tuesday, February 3, 2009

This is so much fun! I love surprising my husband with all these sweet little things. It is true, the saying… "It’s the little things that count”. Today my hubby emailed me and said “thank you for the note on the bathroom mirror, it was sweet.” All I did was write a list of the the things I love about him...

Tomorrow… I am going to give him Breakfast in bed… it may be a little overkill on the love dare, but He’s going to put in a very important application and I think it would give him the confidence he needs. =)

Last night after I took him out with the money I won from a game at work to see 'Taken', we went home and watched our favorite shows and I picked up the Monday special pizza we get every week. All night I was taking the dog out (he has s small bladder and we live in a condo so I can’t just let him out to run). Johnny looked a little puzzled as he asked... "What do you want?” I laughed because I was just doing it to be kind… to think of him first and not be such a baby about doing the little things. He definitely noticed already and it's only day 3. The sad thing is that I took advantage of all the little things he does and didn’t do the same for him. It kind of broke my heart that he was so shocked that I offered to do something so small. I guess I’m not as selfless as I had thought!

6 comments:

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? February 3, 2009 at 12:00 PM  

I think he'll get it that you are doing things to be nice..it takes time:)

The Pifer's February 3, 2009 at 12:49 PM  

AWW those are so sweet!!!!! I will have to try some of these things!!!

Stephanie February 3, 2009 at 1:35 PM  

Hmmm I want breakfast in bed!

Tiffany February 3, 2009 at 6:54 PM  

My husband and I are doing the Fireproof study with our small group. I should do the Love Dare for him. I think it's great that you are doing it!

Mommynightowl February 3, 2009 at 11:24 PM  

mmmm, breakfast in bed, gotta love that

Megan February 5, 2009 at 12:29 AM  

Aww, that's sweet. I think we all take advantage of things our spouses do.

I'll be interested to see what it's like for you guys after the 40 days is up.


JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP