Constipated ! ! !

>> Monday, February 16, 2009

No They didn't give me a pain pump. They gave me a nerve block. That was scary. it felt like my arm wasn't even there at all. It finally started coming back to life again on Saturday. So i have a new problem now. I am constipated. Haven't had a bowel movement since before my surgery early Thursday morning. Woooooooo Hoooooooo. I threw up yesterday and this medicine makes me feel weird all day long. I just want to wake up and take a normal shower and go to work and have a normal day. I'M BORED!

3 comments:

Stephanie February 16, 2009 at 1:54 PM  

Ok so for the constipation drink a lot of juice! It makes me have to go! LOL! Or take a laxative! I am glad that you didn't have the pain pump, my dh had one, and it ruined his shoulder, his cartilage in his shoulder is now deterriorating...fun....it's a post for another day!

3 Bay B Chicks February 23, 2009 at 5:36 AM  

Today is a very big day in the Where’s Wenda? Contest. I am visiting all of the SITS followers. Can I do it? There are around 1000 followers. Oh my! Better grab my cup of coffee and get on my way. Be sure to visit Hot Chocolate Caramel Mocha and Three Bay B Chicks as part of your contest entry.

-Wenda

Anonymous March 6, 2009 at 2:31 PM  

Get well soon! Mr. S had shoulder surgery 100 years ago in Boston.

Drink lots of apple juice!


JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP