Funny Story

>> Thursday, February 5, 2009

Ok today’s dare was kind of hard, especially after the breakfast bust yesterday.

Ask your spouse to tell you 3 things that cause him to be uncomfortable or irritated with you. You must do so without attacking them or justifying your behavior. This is from their perspective only.

These were the 3 things he said: “I get irritated when u ___________

1. lose things
2. are louder than necessary
3. don’t take care of things that need to be taken care of asap.


I am so tempted right now to justify myself… but I’m not going to. I’m simply going to admit that I do all these things. I is who I am, but I am going to do my best to overcome these bad little habbits when it is concerning my husband.

I am a VERY loud person, its just natural: Funny story…. Are you ready???
Ok here it goes:


Today while I was out to lunch with 2 of my very good friends… the sex conversation came up in the middle of a crowded Culver’s Restaurant. So here we are eating our burgers and
Bebe says:
“So, Becca when are you and Eddy going to start ‘trying’ for the babies?”
Becca admitted she’s ready, but Eddy wants to wait until July when Becca turns 26. So nosey Bebe says:
“Well what are you doing to stop it, are you on the pill?”
Becca:
“No I have been off of it for a year.”
Bebe:
“Condoms suck.”
Becca:
“I don’t think so, no mess!”
(Conversation continues about ways to clean up the mess and weirder things!)
Me:
“We haven’t been using anything for 3 years; it could take a while to get pregnant.” My voice raising as I’m laughing thinking of my next sentence…. “I mean I have tried everything! Not standing up at all and going right to sleep making sure I’m on my back, (progressively getting louder) Holding my butt up in the air….” (I was going to keep going, but…
Bebe:
“Wow Summer, shhhhh… everyone can hear you in the restaurant.”
*all of us are assessing the damage as we look around the restaurant*
Me:
“Crap, I meant to say with my legs straight in the air.”







3 comments:

The Pifer's February 5, 2009 at 2:11 PM  

HAHA THATS SO FUNNY!!!!! I have also had a simalar conversation with my friends...and had almost the same thing happen where other people over heard hahaha....

Stephanie February 6, 2009 at 11:38 AM  

oooo....should I be doing this dare thing?

Anonymous February 13, 2009 at 12:10 PM  

Rolling on the floor!

That is so funny!


JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP