Girls Night............. in!

>> Friday, February 6, 2009

Tonight is GIRLS NIGHT IN! No cuteness allowed. Must wear Pj's or sweats. Must eat junk. Must watch at least 2 chic-flicks. Must have FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I want to hear about the craziest things you and your girlfriends do? This may inspire a blog or two about me and my friends and our ridiculously outrageous and totally immature girl's nights. I'll try to keep it G rated! (I mean we are all Christians...) We are always looking for new and exciting stuff to do to celebrate our girlhood, wifeiness and mom lives. Ideas, ideas, ideas.... we need some original ideas to really make our get-togethers memorable!

I need to hear some inspirational stories.... please!?

4 comments:

Stephanie February 6, 2009 at 9:15 PM  

hmmm it is so hard now to have a girly night! Whenever I get together with my old friends from growing up we just talk about the crazy things we did then! lol- like the time we made our own radio show and taped it! I still have the tapes! LOL..we listen to them and laugh!!!

Kim February 7, 2009 at 1:31 AM  

Well I have nothing inspirational to share my girlfriend is out of town.................(am Sad)

Bethany February 9, 2009 at 5:48 PM  

Thanks for following my blog! I am doing the Love Dare also. Good stuff, huh?

Anonymous February 13, 2009 at 12:08 PM  

I tagged you in my blog today...

Check it out and have a great Valentine's day!

X's & O's


JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP