Update and Random Thoughts

>> Tuesday, November 10, 2009

So I passed the 3 hour Glucose test! *pheeeew*, that was a relief!

I've noticed that I am particularly preoccupied by my baby belly. I waited so long for it to finally show, and now I can't do anything without paying some type of physical attention to it. I'm always rubbing it or patting in even. Not to mention I'm obsessed with trying to figure out which parts of the baby are sticking out where. I feel like I'm annoying people at this point as I waddle through public places completely oblivious as I'm buffing my tummy. Oh well, they'll get over it!

0 comments:


JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP