reflecting

>> Wednesday, November 18, 2009

I am completely overcome by emotions as I stare at my husband from across the room and feel the small nudges of our son inside my expanding belly. I'm overjoyed and eager to meet this incredible blessing from God Himself. I can't wait to see my husband become a father and our relationship take on new meaning as we adventure into parenthood together. I have never loved him more than I do today, and tomorrow I'm sure I'll say the same. I'm simply grateful for my life and this new place I'm in with these new roles and crazy feelings of admiration, determination, excitement, anxiety, and love. What a dream I'm living and what a precious time in our lives. I was chosen to be mommy! Wow.

I love you Levi though I have yet to see your face and I love you Johnny because there is no one I'd rather know.

1 comments:

Summer November 25, 2009 at 12:29 AM  

Aweeee!!!

I remember this feeling as if it was yesterday....

Congrats mama!


JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP