Wasted Time

>> Monday, January 2, 2012

Pastor Todd pointed something out that I hadn't recognized before. The story of the Prodigal Son. We often define him simply as wayward. But the truth is that the definition of prodical is wasteful, lavish, Ouch. I quickly examined my year. I was often stuck at home due to the lack of ability to handle two children under the age of two in public. So, what did I do with my time at home? Did I pray enough, play enough... read enough? If I put a value on the time I had been given, how much had I squandered, given to useless things? I may have found myself on the couch too much, crying instead of praying, complaining instead of praising.

If you want something done. give it to someone who is busy. - Isn't that the truth!

I'm seeking motivation, determiniation and a zest to accomplish more this year.

0 comments:


JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP