ah, to write again

>> Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I was thinking yesterday, "man I wish I had some place to write." LOL, silly me. How could I forget about this blog! I guess I can blame that on the busyness of my life lately.

I'm now 25.5 weeks. My little little is moving around a lot and growing at a great pace. I'm so excited to see his little face and share the stories of my little worshiper through blogging. I missed my time here so much as I look back and try to figure out when something happened and why in the world I didn't journal about it!!!

It's getting close to lunch time and I'm at work right now (shhh), but I will continue my writings in the evenings, especially with all the exiting stuff that has been happening with our little Levi's development inside mommy's tummy!

*sigh* back to the wonderful writing days where its nice to have a reader, but just as good to be able to get it all out!

4 comments:

Karen Vaughn October 21, 2009 at 5:48 PM  

Take this time to enjoy pre-mommyhood. All the best to you...and yes...someone is reading. Have a great evening.

Lora October 23, 2009 at 6:21 PM  

I just found you through SITS--beautiful blog!

Krystyn @ Really, Are You Serious? October 26, 2009 at 11:45 AM  

Congrats! I didn't even know you were pregnant. What a blessing.

Summer October 26, 2009 at 11:50 AM  

Thanks Kristyn!!!


JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

  © Blogger templates Romantico by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP